2012年10月28日星期日

Forget the price, experiential value


·      We must live with our own characteristic, the most important thing is to cultivate their own values. With their own feelings, to measure all the external things, rather than succumb to the secular value, because that is the value of others.

I used to understand price for a long time, but puzzle by do not understand the "value" of the thigns. somebody sent a bottle of red wine to me, said to be a year of a great collection of a well-known producing areas, the price towering, but I feel no different and cheap wine; someone sent the senior Cuban cigars, expensive, but choking was that I could not enjoy. Someone gave me an Evoluent ergonomic mouse, said it’s the best ergonomic mouse in the world, but as it’s too big, it is not suitable for the type of my hand ,so I throw it away .I was ashamed by my own tasteless .
·                                
I am puzzled as why young little girls, little boys are much more understanding the value than me?

One more thing, although a bit strange, but relatively easy to understand, and that is: the rich artistic level suddenly high, they will be high-priced collection of works of art, and the value of these works of art, they can put it on a few.

I guess it should be the rich had money to spare, you can ask the experts to teach, so you can quickly learn, see understand the value of works of art, can afford the price of it.

Faced with this problem, I can not be long-term pretend to understand self-deception, because it is very easy to goof. Yourself in embarrassing scene, I must understand the value of the prices, to once for all.

I began to use my own methods to understand all the high-priced goods.

If I had a chance to eat, drink, wear, use, look, I will try to express their feelings, to experience their own feelings of mine, with slender, keen observation and contact, to understand everything. If these feelings, feel better, comfortable, and is looking forward to repeating feelings, and that I would be interpreted as, this is the "value" the wonderful feel more strongly, the higher the value. For example, last week I bought a HE ergonomicmouse, the same ergonomic mouse, although the price can not compare with the  Evoluent, but I was able to actually feel this mouse is belongs to me; I through a certain designer clothes, the kind of personal tailoring feeling kind type paragraph upright, I know this is a value; I've eaten in early May from Taiwan offshore fishing while made of fresh tuna belly, dense taste entrance, but also the first three slices feeling the best, which is valued at. Eat a lot more than three, and then high-priced also value high.

Through this, I began to understand the difference between value and price. The price is only a transaction reference number, and the value derived from the different feelings of everyone.

The same things, the value of each person is different, everyone should be according to their own preferences, feelings, to decide whether you want to accept the value of things, do not blindly accept because of the price, not to catch the popular accept. I am no longer confused on expensive things, if I can not feel it's OK with their own slender feeling; own words can not say it's OK; own mind can not accept it's OK, then, I know It no value, I do not pretend to understand, pretend to accept.

I know more, do not be constrained by the secular popular, do not spend money on things which have not values for you.

没有评论:

发表评论