2012年6月26日星期二

The mose potentian industry in 2012


    My friend, Bruce Snyder, a game designer in the U.S. state of Florida. He reply me in the mail the day before yesterday said:
    “Hey, I’d like to tell you a good news! I use the HE ergonomic mouse has been one week, when I received HE ergonomic mouse the first day, I was frustrated, because it seems like that it will has not effect on my mouse hand, as I used to use a traditional mouse for a long time,and the design of the HE vertical ergonomic mouse has a big different from the traditional one,anyway, my hand was like a clumsy fool when I use it. A few days later, my hands used to it, and after one week,I could fully meet the use of the mouse, in fact, when I use HE ergonomic mouse I feel very comfortable.When using the mouse ,the Web site of the HE company said the fact that the mouse does not distort the muscles in the arm, but it does significantly prevent and reduce the harm of the “mouse hand” gently click of a button you can issue commands very comfortable, particularly applicable to Office family use mouse design is very perfect, so that I have to work easily. The only drawback is, the design should have a Mac OSX, the key driver design. If you have this design, then, I think a lot of people will benefit in this mouse, the creative professionals who like me , most of them use Apple, it will be more convenient. I like HE ergonomic mouse, it frees up my hands, it is recommended!
    I am puzzled, what is ergonomic mouse? A word which I even have not listened before,and why my American friend is so interested in it? Holding the attitude of suspicion, I find the Youtube video of Bruce talking about this mouse.
    Not to mention it, on the Youtube video, I really found this mouse, just feeling a little bit ugly. Why smart Americans will buy this product? So, I start to surch the HE vertical mouse on the largest e-commerce platform Ebay .And found that the sales of it is quite high.
    In conversation with Bruce, I came to understand, because the diseases of modern office plaguing many American white-collar workers, so ergonomics as an emerging health projects in the U.S. and European markets by taken more and more attention. Now, our working time is  longer than the developed countries in Europe and the United States, the impact of modern offices disease troubled people is not lower than Europe and the United States.I hope we all could pay more attention on this problem, could have more understanding of human engineering.

8 条评论:

  1. I just have no idea about it.

    回复删除
  2. Will take more attention on it.

    回复删除
  3. Ergonomic industry?just take a look...

    回复删除
  4. Ergonomic verticle mouse?I am very appreciate it,and now i am using the mouse,actually,it's better than the traditional one.

    回复删除
  5. I believe the ergonomic will become the mainstream in the future,but the mose pontentian?I confused about it...

    回复删除
  6. Ergonomic verticle mouse?Have not heard of about it.

    回复删除