2012年6月1日星期五

Learning should be happy


    I am afraid of go to school when I was a child, thinking of that learning is a very painful thing,especially the teacher who covering the danger with a smile is the most hateful and always engage in corporal punishment, treat the student as the enemy.You will go to practice "Yongchun basic"after you have not back out endorsement or not answer the questions at class outside the teachers’s door , the teacher is free to make a "blue diamond members card, go directly to the teacher channel, basically a semester off, I can officially become Yongchun formal disciple of the school ".
After graduating, the first working wage is low, and long working hours, and they are tired. When I saw those sitting in the office staff was exceedingly envious, short working hours, no overtime, high salary and comfortable. Think of me to be culture no culture, to technology not technology.Thinking of the truth, I have to be a collie! Want to have better development, it must  to be  maturer, to recharge  myself. So I must develop through by learn technology.
I find a course to learn network marketing. After three months of reinforcement learning,I go  into the company to do SEO that mainly do "ergonomic mouse", as I just know the theory there is no practice, and it has a big different with theory and pratice. And what is more important is that no one can ask  when I was encountered technical problems in the company,it’s different at school you could ask the teacher, in the company all depends on your own. A lot of things to explore on their own., the impression of things is the most profound, the most precious, so I can learn new knowledge every day, and then use them to my daily work, just learned immediately applied to the site SEO, I learned in this way to quickly master a lot of things, to see the feasibility of the method..
 Hard work pays off after a month to put our products keywords "ergonomic mouse" to the first page of Baidu ,in such a short period of time, I have such a big breakthrough, the most important thing is that I was able to have learned effective use of the work, there will be a sense of accomplishment,and further improve my enthusiasm for work.

没有评论:

发表评论