2012年5月30日星期三

At first glance I fell in love with him

    I personally take health as the most important, whether it is to eat and drink, or entertainment,i pay attention to health at all times, sometimes even office space (office environment) is required to have cactus to purify the environment

    I have to take the subway every day, though it’s a bit crowded, but I still like the subway because it always make me in time.In a normal afternoon, waiting for the subway on the way, I suddenly saw in front of a tall, thin (tall slender face) boy, staring each other's eyes and at this very moment, my heart seemed to stop, his eyes are so charming ,a little like Hu Brother(A Taiwan host Hu brother)

    I would not dare to take the initiative to a conversation with him because of  the modesty of the girl, so every day I go to the subway at that time for that I  can have a chance to meet him again, fortunately,every time I met him, from day to day,  he started to take the initiative to come talk to me! ! A good mood and excited (the heart is such as deer rattling, I suddenly felt face burnin.)

"Hi, See you again!Are you working in this neighborhood?"
"Yes, a coincidence.How about you?"

    That time we talk very pleasant, leaving each other’s  phone number
    But we hadn’t called each other or even send text message (I am very sad, does he forget me. All right, just strangers, why should I care so much.Just take it as a good dream, dreaming where a handsome Prince holding flowers, gently kissed princess by witches under the spell. The princess woke up suddenly, but she saw only the flowers, Prince has disappeared.)

    Until the day due to overtime, I do not have time to go to the subway, suddenly I received a text message from him.

"Where are you, why can’t I see you in the subway
"I am in the company, a bit of things to work overtime
"Oh, take care when you go home,a girl is not safe in the night"
"Thank you, I will."
    
     From that on,we always send text message to each other and I learned that he is doing sales in HE company and the surprise is that his company is dealing with ergonomic product especially ergonomic mouse and they call it HEmouse which can prevent the modern office disease.I’m  very interested in this,so we always have many topic.


    I remember that day, cloudy day, the north wind whistled through scraping. But I still feel my world bright, because it was our first date. Having forgot how I have set aside my modesty and how I agree to have dinner with him. He looks very very handsome. On his face, I can always see the sun,sunshine smile, coupled with his sense of humor, I admit, this is the killer of a woman. We chatted a lot,from his company,their ergonomic product,their vertical mouse, and then the strange experience when he go to travel, our own private life ... God is so sentimentally attached to us.

    More understanding, the more I like him, and now we are boyfriend and girlfriend, Lol
Give us your blessing, I hope to have a perfect ending to bear fruit

2 条评论: