2012年6月29日星期五

If you back into ancient times,what does your professional can do?


    Today, I see such an article in the forum,the titled is “if you back into ancient times, what does your professional can do? The emotion writer “Crystal Cold Roses”, it is a through male or through female. Unfortunately, I grow old after 80, have not feeling about “ruoxi”and”siye”, but I am very interested on this subject.
    The Post had this to say, “If you back into ancient times, what does your professional can do? Of the accounting profession had no pressure. At least I can be an accountant sister.” - Crystal Cold Roses.
    Access to the posting has a wide variety answers (only pick the part for your entertainment):
    As a Civil engineering,I can go back to repair the Great Wall,maybe I can be their leader,and perhaps I could meet the Meng Jiang_____Mad Dog _120
    Ah, electronic engineering, certainly irrelevant. - Mulishness
    My professional is machinery, could go back to strike while the iron casting weapons. - Snow swirling in 2012
    The law degree has no pressure, it has different positions in the different dynasties. Because it is official. - Signal 210 088 659
    Studying computer has a lot of pressure for there even has not computer in the ancient time. - Tail determined to lose weight
    News, may be it could develop cause of gossip. - The winter solstice rose
    I majored in graphic design, does previously only sell paintings for life? When Picasso are poor,how to live?. - Jane Xi 0925
    Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, I can repair Dujiangyan. - Words unfortunately case of 1986
    I see the answers which are full of hit and humour, and I could not help think if I go back to ancient,what can I do for my professional. Of course, modern postgraduate will sell pork, I crossed might be doing butcher.
    My professional is ergonomics. As a new discipline, ergonomics research body proportion, as well as in life and production in the modern fitness. Example, now our office often appear occupational disease, health and other issues, my major task is the improvement of modern office products to enable them to better meet the needs of our health work life. Such as ergonomic mouse, ergonomic keyboard, ergonomic monitor stand, ergonomic foot and so on.
    If I crossed to the Qin Dynasty, and I will developed an ergonomic Throne for Qin Shi Huang. This Throne is for ergonomic design, it’s comfortable and healthy, with a handle can be placed bamboo memorials. It must be easy and convenient with red fir of specially made, leading the trend of the Qin Empire.
    Through to the era of Florence, Leonardo da Vinci, find a master, certainly requires the signature of manuscripts. After all, Leonardo da Vinci contributors of the ergonomics. To discuss with the da Vinci master if it’s possible to create a ergonomic foot. This pedal can be different according to the gravity of their own toes, but easily automatically adjust the height with the position. It will help the painting of the people maintain blood flow.
     Of course, through has the risk, as professional limited.
    Maybe I go back to the Chu and Han hegemony of the Wujiang River, to intercede with my king, and ergonomic weapons Liu Bang took away, I could not even find a tool for kill myself,that it actually very pain.

5 条评论:

  1. If I go back to the ancient times,I want to be swordsman in spite of my professional.

    回复删除
  2. My professional is human Resource management,maybe i can have a Manager workingm,HAHA

    回复删除
  3. Internet engineering,in the ancient time ,i will be starvation.

    回复删除
  4. Marketing management, i will be a businessman,and be the richest man in that time,it's great

    回复删除
  5. Finance,i don't know what can i do in the ancient times.

    回复删除