2012年6月18日星期一

Do you like such design workers?


    Since our ergonomic vertical mouse has finished,my preliminary work is over,all my colleages thinking of me will be choose to take a long holiday as to have a rest and get a fresh air.
    However,it’s just not my idea.According to the policy of our company,I could get a holiday.But I understand HE could trust a designer who without anyother design experience,and to finish the most important part of the brand Deparment ,so I can’t only to finish the design,choose  to have nothing to do with the work to have a travel.
    Our company project require everybody has a great responsibility,and each employee could must dedicated themselves in order to make our brand name leave a good impress on customers.As the early as in the vertical mouse design ,I have the plan wich after the success of the mouse desing,I want to urge the production of mold,and write the advertising plan.If the product is known or needed by the customers,the products could be rubbish.So I still have a lot of work need to be careful arrangement.
    The first step is the production of a model of ergonomic vertical mouse.Released a product design,it could be has a hand mold,and to check whether all parts consistent with the design drawings, there is no contrary to be improved, and to urge production specifications, there can be no difference, but also often go to the factory. Only such a product worthy of the consumer, that is the responsibility as a vertical mouse designer’s, it is a commitment of HE ergonomics for the majority of the needs of groups.
    Secondly, I would be responsible for the marketing of the product, I want use a wide variety of ways to make people know the advantages of the ergonomic mouse. And to make the consumer accept the concept of the ergonomic museis to awaken them pay attention on the health and hamd mouse. Try my best to make ergonomic mouse win the praise and recognitiong on the cosumers.
    And these need a lot of research, and of course it needs discuss and explore with the colleages who with specialized. for example: I need to collaborate with the company’s public relations department to discuss which is the best form of the ergonomic mouse’ appearance, and how to make full use of the advertising to make the consumers change the concept of the health, so as to promote our sales. Not only to collaborate with the public relations department, but also to collaborate with the advertising department to make sure how to marketing well.
    Everyone have to try you best before a return expectations. If you are a firm career, if you want to succeed, pay a bitter, anticipated share of the return. It requires our product designer to co-ordination with every department of the company very well,and to ensure the promise of the consumer. As a product designer, my work ethic does not allow me conscientious.

没有评论:

发表评论