2012年6月17日星期日

I am finally out of that haze after four years in Andy call me dad


    My girlfriend and I sure our relation after we see both parents at the end of 2007 .Unfortunately, she ask for broke up in one month! The reason is that she likes someone else! Betrayed me!
    I have no choice ,just let her go,otherwise she will kill herself.We have separated for two years and we have not contact each other anymore.
    One day I received a unknow call ,the beginning I did not answer, as it doesn’tstop to call,I pouted to pick up. Only to find it’s her, I asked her what has happened for 2 years, and why still remembered to give me a call! She said she has something tell to me! Ad we made an arrangment at the park entrance at 7PM! I went to the park to see her standing in the doorway that waitting for me,I walked to ask her and said to her please hurry up and I still have something else to do.She suddenly grabbed my neck and cried, I pushed past her and ask what’s happening, She said she has been cheated,I say it likely that it has nothing to do with me. She said I choosed broked up with you as the man treat me too good ,but I can’t forget you. Could you give me another chance,?At first,I don’t answer her request,and said to her:”sorry,I can’t.”As a result,she cry loudly and kneel down .I look at her and think of the happy that we together.I said to her if you still want to be with me,you must agree two things,first is you must go to see my parents,and if they could accept you,that it’s ok;and second is you must go to the hospital to do a cmprehensive inspection. When she heard the two requirements,her face suddenly changed,but she till reluctantly agreed.And I promised her I will arranged for her to meet my parents in one week.
    After nine days,I finally persuade my parents to see her,and my parents told to her,it’s your wrong on this things,and if my son can accept you,that it’s ok for us.So my parents agree us continuse to communication;next step is go to hospital to have a whole body check.In hospital,she said to me if it’s necessary?I say:”yes.”After two days,the report came out,the doctor told to me everything is OK,but it seems like that she will never pregnant.My heart broken.When we go back home,I ask her what has happenedn two years.She look at my angry face,and begin to cry,said:”she has been pregnanted 7 times,2 times medicine flow,2 times artificial,3 times uterine apoxesis in two years.”I could not say anything any more.
    After three months,we still get married,all friends say me silly, I just tell to them,I love her.
    After marriage, she treated me well nd often give me a few surprises. For example, she saw frequently need to interview the customers,and I sill use the Nokia, she would buy an iPhone 4 for me as she has to save wages for a few months,and my daily work should be facing computers for a long time,and will often cmmplain the hands are sore,she will help me to find the human ergonomic mouse ,as it can respond to the mouse hand,finally she bought me a mouse which called HE ergonomic mouse,after two weeks later,my mouse hand become better a lot,she always moved my heart very warm, I know my choose is right she is the one who worthy my love. After one year of marriage we adoption a baby! We call him Andy,one day,my wife holding Andy came up to me,and he call me father.At that time my tears came out,and realize I have a happy life with three people home。
My wife finally wanted to tell those girls who have not yep married,do not leave the man who actually love you,you really will regret it.I hope friends can read this article to bless our family, so our happy will be go on!

没有评论:

发表评论