2012年6月29日星期五

Modern office ergonomics


Working in front of the computer, I must remain sober at all times. I was who you say “home officer.” We use the computers for a long time, however I feel very fortunate because I have not experienced any computer-related diseases. Some computer disease, injury to workers very large. Occasionally, my arm and wrist will also experience the pain, just like a marathon, I have tasted the bitterness. Many of my friends have been fighting with back pain or hand pain. Although you can through test or regular exercise to relive the body pain, but in their daily work life, we often overlook some effective and simple method.
The past few years, I am very strict for my computer desk, as I talked about the value of the investment in an appropriate chair. However, I do not think my desk and the chair is properly configured, is suitable for my body. So, your office is really modern office ergonomics?
Microsoft has not been too much prestige in this field, they tend to be innovative through the hardware department, for the first time to promote ergonomic computer input device.The hardware department of the Microsoft follow the innovation. of Microsoft Mouse the 2.0 in 1993 ,1994 years following the Microsoft Natural Keyboard The human engineering applied to computer hardware is Microsoft’s long-term interests. Therefore, I find Microsoft’s Computer Health Guide will not be surprised. Their health calculation guide is ergonomic, I found that this is a best and most concise reference. Unfortunately, few people have the patience to read it. I summed up the modern office ergonomics, integration of different sources of literature, and write the human health aspects of the proposal.
I know I’ve introduced a lot, but I want to emphasize one point: a comfortable tables and chairs will be the best investment options for software developers. If you value your health, this investment is essential. I hope you placed ergonomically comfortable computer desk and chair for your comfort.
(1) the top of your monitor should be at the eye level and directly centered in front of you. The distance of your monitor to your chest should be in an arm’s length.
(2)The surface of your desk should be located about navel level. When your arms on the table, your elbows should be in 90-degree angle, at just below the table surface. The armrest of your chair should be in almost the same level as the table surface, in order to support your elbow.
(3)Your feet should be flat on the floor, the floor and knees form a 90 degree angle. Your seat can not squeeze your knees, if necessary, slightly tilted forward, in order to reduce any pressure on the knee. Sitting on the chair, backed by the back of a chair, his back and arms straight, in order to support the back of the chair.
(4) Typing, wrist and forearm in a line, bend down, or tilted to both sides. The keyboard should be placed directly in front of you. The other frequently used items should be key.
For the modern office ergonomics, these are the most basic, frequently cited. The ergonomics is an overall rule, rather than a complex science. Nevertheless, I was surprised how much of the ground rules like these, we understand these rules will bring us some benefits, but we have bee violationed for many years, we even have not recommended it.. Tomorrow, I will change my table, I hope it could offer me a health office
Come fro Jeff Atwood

6 条评论:

  1. office ergonomics?HE ergonomic mouse?

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Yes,our ergonomic mouse is one of the ergonomic product.

      删除
  2. I think the price of your ergonomic mouse is a bit high.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. We will make an active later on,and it will have a good price,you can take an eye on our ebay

      删除
  3. Do you sell the mouse on the ebay?

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Yes,the adress is http://www.ebay.com/sch/luoxin-forever/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

      删除