2012年6月21日星期四

In those years, our children's day



"Childhood is a tender wound in the heart of everyone, inadvertently involved, there is the slightest wisps of pain. We complain about the time pass you, sigh miss childhood. Us and a piece of childhood innocence as separated by an ocean. "
We are the combination of contradictory
Pupils is a the time we can not forget forever, those years, we sang in the June 1 Children's Day " Lupins"; those years, we blow out the candles game on the 6 1 Children's Day; those years, we look forward to biscuits with candy. Happiness is a simple thing when we was a child.
·                                 We think of play, but suffer from a variety of maddening homework; We are eager to grow up, get rid of all the constraints of a variety of jobs, and parents. And then, we privately steal Dad's cigarette,and smoke secretly . We are very rebellious, tired of various restrictions. However, we are simple desire happiness.
Ridden by a variety of work, but desire for the company to give us a tolerance, we are eager to eat the lollipop on the street,and then thinking of how to pick up our lost innocence,what we have desired turned out to be so simple.Oh,sorry,the simple is the happiness that we want.
The work of in this year
Whether you like it or not, life still has to continue.
Time is like running water, unconsciously, I have been in HE for six months. Half a year ... time is the greatest magician, he stole your youth when you inadvertently .
Remember when I was newly recruited, our HE ergonomic vertical mouse project is in full swing. I just like a child who has full of curiosity with the word. I always thought that the mouse is "lying" on the desktop, like an egg cut in half shell befor I participate the ergonomic vertical mouse project. But it turned out that the mouse can also be vertical "up" on the desktop.
When I was child,the sports car model is my toy,and later on, my toy become the huge Transformers.
It was very guilty of that day in that year for me,my dad carried me shopping,when I was pass by a toy store,I was attraction by a huge Transformer Qintianzhu,I touched the grass and refused to leave,insist on taking away the transformer,I cry loudly,I have still remembered that the whole street could also hear my cry. My dad gave in,so the Qintianzhu becomes my new favorite.
Now,the ergonomic mouse turned out to be my new favourite,it could also say it’s my new toys.Maybe say that toys are a bit too, which describe their own careers into a toy, but in the eyes of the children, the most valuable things are their toys.
My children’s day wishes
The child's eyes is always so simple.For them,their desire is a fun and entertainment party,perhaps it’s a Barbie hornet toys,or maybe just a lollipop.
What I wish is more simple than them,I only hope that my parents health and longevity.
The older,more like a child.Each call home,parents are always tell to me don’t too tire to do work or if I have a girl friend,the girl who is next door is very beautiful…What I answer is always:”I know.”The requirement of our parents is very simple,just like the children.You could go home to take a look,and take care of youself is the most important for them.
Thank God for giving me such a lovely and kind parents, I would love them more than I love myself.
This is my desire of the children’s day.

1 条评论:

  1. The most beautiful time is in our childhood,now,we must Cherish our life.

    回复删除