2012年8月2日星期四

In his eyes I was a tragedy


I met a Frenchman on MSN when I was in sophomore, his name is DenisTiquet, the same as my age, and often communication with each other. Looking back the theme that we have ever chat.

High School
D: Hi, what are you doing? I exercise running recently, I especially like the long-distance running. This summer our family will go to London, I’d like to send you the photos with Westminster Abbey,is it ok?
Me: Well, good. I prepare monthly exam, midterm and final exams, college entrance examination.
D: so many!

Freshman
D: Hi, how your college life like? Today, I whim into a professional Chinese, but also learn a word – 恭喜发财!
Me: Well, good. I was preparing for final exams, as well as BEC do.
D: Business English Certificate (Business English Certificate)? We don’t have this.

Sophomore
D: Send you the photo of my girlfriend, we taked in last marathon, we also went to the tennis tournament last week, on my birthday she gave me a very strange mouse, it’s name is ergonomic mouse ,and it is particularly wonderful. You could also buy one.
Me: Well, good. I am in preparation for the BEC, but also participate in an English contest.
D: I know that BEC

Junior
D: I do not want to study, I took a job in an IT business shop selling the ergonomic mouse, I would like to, I am also able to open a shop like this.
Me: Well, good. I prepare for graduate school, I would like to continue their studies to get a master's degree.
D: Oh.

Senior
D: This is the photo of my new girlfriend, she is a Vietnamese girl, last time we went to attend a dance, she wore a little dress, I talked to her about the ergonomicmouse that I want to do, she is very interested it in,and I think we will do it together.
Me: Well, good. I was admitted to the graduate students are now ready to test CFA. You know it? Chartered Financial Analyst.

D: Oh?

Kenichi
D: I can not believe we have been know each other for such a long time! I really want to go to Beijing. I just went to the Nordic countries. By the way, you see photos of my shop, ergonomic products store, I would like one day I could open it in China too.Make Chinese people know the benefits of ergonomic products, I send you a ergonomicmouse which design by myself,have you received it?
Me: Well, good.,I have not yet received the mouse.I test CFA1 level, is test 2, but also practice, I will go to class usually.
D: Take care, my dear.

Kenji
D: I would like to participate in France, a running race, a very big game, win after the match funds, so I practiced a muscle! My back muscles!And I’d like to tell to you,my store is very good,and a lot of people like the ergonomic products,and I think I will open it in the China soon.
Me: Well, good. I am looking for work, a lot of exams, written tests, interviews ... I would also like 11 monthly exam the GMAT, you know, I must be a public recognition of the certificate to prove my English in preparation for future study.

D: You would like to continue studying?

Now
D: I know you in preparing for the exam.
Me: yes, remember the CFA ?

1 hours ago, before the D Reply me, I suddenly felt the youth of mind, in his eyes, is a tragedy!

没有评论:

发表评论