2012年8月7日星期二

The color of life is colorless


Alive, both us have exhausted, have lost. Before I met HE, I often think that such a mediocre life, what it means?So I put down all the things to sentiment again, only to find the result of my heart.

    Grass said, "life is green: the flowers said," Life is colorful: "The doctor said," Life is white: "the blind man said:" Life is black: "the god of the disaster said:" Life is red: Love said: "Life is in color. "

    I can only say: "Life is like water, originally colorless." Some people may laugh at my ignorance. Some people may laugh at me naive, but the fact is the case. What is life? It is too fleeting, too unreal, like a never exists only in the heart, but indescribable answer. It kept slipping by, and stop the cycle of a unique way to bring the unpredictable emotions of the people. Life is colorless, because it’s truth and honest.It comes from ordinary,to go without interest, let us read into the vicissitudes of life, tasted the ups and downs, think about the birth of worry and free pure dying when no care, if all of it is colorless performance. ? ¬

    Life is colorless,however what makes our life so beautiful? It’s our thought and personality,everyone has it’s own idea and personality.If we want to live in the world forever,we must try our best to leave your thought and personality in the world which it will never dispear.The best way is make your thought and personality combine with your opus.That is the reason why I access the HE,it has the ergonomic mouse that could express my idea and personality.

    I understanding the life in HE again, he let me know the product quality is a person's character, ideological and personality .Life is colorless,what we could do is express your thought and the personality combine with your work.Of course,you could see the color of mind from our ergonomic vertical mouse.

没有评论:

发表评论