2012年8月15日星期三

If the world is a square


    This is a world with only edges and corners.
    Square sun, square moon, the flow of the square, the square of the magma.
    I have a pair of square hands, a pair of square eyes, if I would be happy to open their own body, then, that there should be a square in the heart and brain of a square, this time I will be dripping with the blood of the square.
    But I will not with the square of text complaining about the world of the square!
    Square of the world is not smooth compromise, no beating around the bush, and did not make compromises.
    In the first day I cut down a square tree under the square sun, and I built a quare house.
    I use the square of the sickle to cut the grass square and collect the seeds of the square, and then the square of wheat, and then a square of bread baked.
    I took a square of the pickaxe, shuttle odd strange and different underground caves, rock cut this square, did not miss any one square of coal, iron ore or gold, if you can find even a diamond mine is enough to make I was ecstatic.
    In the square of the moon, the square of the sword and the monster of all square fight - zombies, spiders, skeleton archer, blew strange, hunt they left behind feathers, spider silk, arrows, bones or fire X drugs. At this moment, I have the illusion of a become a hunter.
    I to and fro with a square metal drum to scoop up the magma, then poured into water, and then took pride in the diamond-ho to knock it fifteen seconds, and finally get an obsidian. Collected ten, creating a gates of hell, ready to go, and then step into that mystery, like the box the world.
    Survival of the box is an absolute survival, the box of the fun is endless fun, the box of the world is my world. As long as I have hands, as long as I can planing wood, as long as I can create a tool, I can only own a person in this world to survive.
    Why would I want to praise the world?
    Why not?
    This is the world that the surface area is larger than the earth seven times, this is a hidden mystery of exotic caves and dungeons, which is a livestock and chicken than the same as embarrassing Wonderland.
    Rough primitive burrowing huts, warm and inviting villa homes, towering towers of the castle, the extensive underground city, poetic fantasy undersea paradise. In this era of house prices and prices soar together, this game is not the leaven of a dream?
    Double-click the icon of that box, welcome the world into this box.










没有评论:

发表评论