2012年8月23日星期四

Seven days of the Caprice


Why there are seven days in one week? I was told that God created the world, the first day, he waved his hand, it will be heaven and earth to isolate, and the next day, he draw in the land of the ocean, on the third day, with the mountains and the hills , the fourth day, He created the plants, the fifth day, creating animals, the sixth day, with the human, the seventh day, he felt tired, fell asleep on earth, so this day will become a day of rest. So the human inherited the one week ,and then we live on the earth day after day, year after year, flower bloom and fade, spring to autumn.

There are a pair of lovers. The boy need to go to travel , he make a phoned to the girl, the girl asked him when does he could come back? The boy said:” next week.” the girl said: “next week, it means it has seven days”. Later, they married. Boy on a business trip, the girl said: you have to come back early, I will be lonely at home. Later they have a child, the boy or should call the man go to a business trip, the woman said to home you should come back home earlier if you have nothing must to do, I can not take care of the children. Later, the children grew up, a man on a business trip, the woman said: you could stay out and play for more then a few days as it has nothing to do. Men will be very frustrated, feel he is no longer important, no longer need. Think of the girl's phrase: next week has seven days actually inexplicably moved up, while women may never and will not know the status of her casual remark in the heart of man.
It’s the stories of others.

I hope that the week only six days to five days or less, because I am waiting for. Waiting for is a pair of scissors, that cut the heart into pieces. I still patiently waiting. Wait? Love and the future.

I hope to one week longer, longer, because I am waiting for. Waiting for my every cell in thinking aside the trivia of life, my mind space heaven and earth. I can be a Cinderella, can be a mermaid, can be a Sleeping Beauty, my prince will one day lead me to my beautiful country a land of flowers, then like fairy tale Conclusion: Since then they lived happily together.

Last Monday, one of my teammate tell to me, the sample of our ergonomic mouse finally will be come out in the Saturday, since then I was in fear and trembling,I hope it will be alright and fear it will be very bad, the six days to me is very terrible, but in the end there is nothing, as something was wrong on the mould, the sample of the ergonomic mouse will not be come out as early as we have expressed, but my hear was relax again, I don’t know just why, why I have this feeling.

Woke up this morning and found new day to jump in front of me, the total also waking up even if reluctantly opened his eyes, like for other talent to face the sun. The days come and go, not where mercy, like write a poem to Jiangnan catch the spring, do spring live. "Is a beautiful mood, in fact, is it not a species face the helplessness of time?

So I had no choice.

So anyway, a week is still a long wait to seven days.

没有评论:

发表评论