2012年9月17日星期一

If and once


If and once is a pair of friends. They will eat lunch together in every weekend. Their conversation is always focused on the things that they will be completed. They had so many dreams, and like to discuss them.

A particular Saturday, they have met. Once aware if is not in a good mood. As usual, they sat on the table to begin ordering their meals Once asked: "If, how do you? You seem unlike the usual happy?" If looked at once and replied: "I am not clear, just I feel no progress. Last week, I saw I've always wanted to learn a course, if I have time, I will participate. "

Once much sympathy if’s feelings. "Yes, I see a course once I cobble together enough money, I went to sign up." Once replied.

Once continue to say: "Well, have you go to apply for any new job? Last week you are excited about it, you go to apply for this?"

If replied: "Last week, if my computer does not crash, I had to candidates. However, my computer is not running, so I can not put my resume." "It does not matter, if, as long as you are fully prepared, another job will come I always think about finding another job, once the weather turns for the better, I went to talk to. "Once tell to if, this week, he wants to be  more exciting.

The man next to the table can not help but eavesdrop the conversation between the if and once. "I'm sorry, gentlemen," the man said, "I could not help but hear your conversation and I know how to solve your problems and that is to stop talking about 'if' and 'Once'."

After the man left, the dialogues between if and once had changed. They reached an agreement with them next week, no longer say if and when ,just talk about what they have done.

But I rather to say if you have known the story about our HE team you will be slowly love all the team members in it, and once you have known the HE ergonomic mouse, you will find it’s actually different from the normal mouse, our target is: Unique comfort makes your own healthy life. Do the best ergonomic mouse around the worldwide.

没有评论:

发表评论