2012年9月3日星期一

My mum gradually become small


 "What? At the beginning of the work not be anxious to achieve quick 
success and get instant benefits, I said to my mother with an          
angry voice facing the side of the phone.
  "No, I did not mean it I mean that • • •" mother like a child, like a little anxious to defend themselves.
   Hung up the phone. Mind a little sense of loss.
   Because the tone of my voice, but also because of the mother's voice can clearly capture facial expressions - wronged.
   Mom smaller Oh!
   
   Although she was always on the phone to make sure I am fine.
   Although she was always one week in advance to tell me do not forget my sister's birthday
   Although she was always a still very tough appearance
   Although she • • • •
   However, my mother is really small. I was very clear.
   Become a bit like a little girl when I am.
  
   Friends Mimi approximately go shopping together, and mother laughs and says I want go with you and I don’t like to stay at home alone. Then, very excitedly going to change shoes, change of clothes. Kind of look, the kind of voice, clearly like I was a child when go out with the adult.
   On the way back, the orange streetlights on the road has been very warm bright.
   I glimpse my mub, suddenly found that, against the background she was so petite. I secretly take a look at the mother - she happily grabbed my arm.
   Oh? Become a child.

    Chat together with mother, and I told her that our operations is very good HE ergonomic mouse gradually by the community concept note; This time, she talk to me with an excited voice "You ergonomic finally out came out, could you send me one? So I could bring to my office, and they will be jealousy me... " Finished, she make a laugh ....
Well, my mother is indeed smaller ....

The smaller mom like with the daughter together, smaller mom will seriously listen to her daughter's, although she often lost his temper, sometimes put on a fearless look; although sometimes also to let his daughter was to rely on the warmth, and sometimes the daughter injured and pray that mother is around.
   However, my mother sure is actually smaller.
   
    That the mother phoned me happily and told me that I could see you on the road when I go to school!
   Oh? Why? How to see me?
   The girl on the billboards beside the post office like you very much, that hair, that running posture, and the laugh • • • •And I tell to you, your ergonomic mouse is very good, from I bring it to the school, all the teacher come to ask me, why I have such mouse? And I tell to them it’s my girl’s.
   The tone of voice is clearly revealing a sense of pride, a desire and a kind of expectation. I know she just thinking of me and become smaller.
   However, my mother sure is actually smaller.
  
   That the mother phoned me happily and told me that I could see you on the road when I go to school!
   Oh? Why? How to see me?
   The girl on the billboards beside the post office like you very much, that hair, that running posture, and the laugh • • • And I tell to you, your ergonomic mouse is very good, from I bring it to the school, all the teacher come to ask me, why I have such mouse? And I tell to them it’s my girl’s.
   
The tone of voice is clearly revealing a sense of pride, a desire and a kind of expectation. I know she just thinking of me and become smaller.

没有评论:

发表评论