2012年9月10日星期一

You said – I said


I have no money to buy a house, but I’ve give you two rooms the freehold: one is left atrium, the other is right atrium.
- Scholar Chen Haisheng
One thing to tell a man, his ear into an ear out one thing; told the woman, her two ears, all-out from the mouth.
- Men and women are different
When the lovers in the sky, heartache; headache when lovers around.
- Distance law
Love to invest in one person, called the adventure; love to invest in a lot of people who called dangerous.
- Love sale
India has the old adage: “walk slowly to wait the soul.” Now a lot of white-collar workers to win the world, but lost the life.
- Health experts Jau alert the public health
Today you must learn to give up the best thing in yesterday, but three things can not give up, and that is the feeling of the dream, love and ideological.
- Alibaba Group Chairman Jack Ma
I work hard, not because I am poor, but because I am still passionate.
- Kai-fu Lee
Life do not need to like the horse dazzling and gallop, but like the camel, because I respect a scientific fact: the horse to do anything faster than a camel, but walked the streets of the camel lifetime horse twice.
- Michael Yu “camel’s law”
Morning to see the bike bird feces the ecstatic: Look, I say, where I live is not birds do not shit.
- Optimistic people always see exciting
You will never unexpected how good the HE ergonomic mouse is, as our logo is unique comfort makes your own healthy life ,all we wish is to bring the health for you.

没有评论:

发表评论