2012年9月7日星期五

Thirteen reasons to be happy


1.Thanks to my nose, and even it collapse, it makes me could breathe fresh air.
2.Thanks to my eyes, and then small again squint, I can be seen sunrise, sunset, flowers, flowers bloom.
3. Thanks to my acne, they told me … I’m still young!
4.Thanks to the rising sun, and my whole body is full of the light of hope.
5.Thanks to God the rain descended, as the sad the soul silt offensive, scrub clean.
6.Thanks to this life met a person worthy of my love and devotion!! you are lucky!
7.Thanks to the person who sent a letter to me, I know you love me.
8 Thanks to the advent of the night, I know that no matter how much I have failed today, new tomorrow still waiting for me to prove myself.
9. Thank the day that makes me sad, I know that happiness away from me.
10. Thanks to my courage, regardless of today, how do not go well, I will be brave to live!
11. Thanks to the HE team, although parents are not around me, you still give the felling of the home.
12. Thanks to the HE ergonomic mouse, make my life from a new starting point;
13. Thanks to all who support or don’t support the HE ergonomic mouse, you give me the power go on my life. 

没有评论:

发表评论