2012年9月24日星期一

The entire life of the people, which simple and deep


"The entire life of the people, this is one of my friends who much older tell to me, the two words, easy to say, sounds simple to think of it is very deep.

I can not help myself to think: world of trouble and sorrow, love and resentment, if any, can not be reconciled, not acceptable, not also just a few decades vanished? If so, what can not be untied?

The entire of the people,when I thinking of it.

If I love somebody ,I will tell to him loudly.

If I want to do something, I must do it in someday.

Because today is the past will not come again.

A book unread, the worlds you have not speak, perhaps it’s never has the chance.

This precious life, I must grasp it well.

The entire of the life, you can actively grasp it, can also be indifferent face it.

Take things too hard to think about it, so relieved now.

Think about it when you mental deterioration in order to thanksgiving it.

Because no matter how, you are always very lucky to have this life, not to make it become mediocrity.

HEmouse is the true sense of the ergonomic mouse which design and manufacture by the HE company. HE combines the advantages of a vertical mouse and grip mouse, to solve the "mouse hand" to bring computer users troubled at the same time, due to its unique grip design to solve the sore arm using a vertical mouse. HE company's slogan is "Unique comfort makes your own healthy life.”

没有评论:

发表评论