2012年11月21日星期三

Angel can fly is because their heart is light


Throughout the world in which we live, many outstanding leadership in business, the media, the political arena are often made some bad decisions. They lack is not intelligence, but wisdom, will be able to find it is not an easy task since before the Titanic struck an iceberg.

Philosopher Plotinus in the third century AD that there are three different sources of knowledge: perceptual knowledge and rational knowledge, intuition. Intuitive knowledge - or wisdom - in us today is the most need. Living in a kind of wisdom, is to be able to know the final outcome of some things may not be the same, and our eyes see. A lot of things, especially those who have the most heartache thing, when we later recall, and we had experienced them, there will be a different feeling.

In my twenties, I fell in love with a man never met, he is a network novelist, I like his writing, like his thinking, people may be happy to put this behavior is called "courtship "Later, I finally saw him, when they meet me excited was tongue-tied, and did not say a word. Still, he dined, and I intend to read over his work in this time of the appointment. Our love lasted seven years, would like to get married and have children in my thirties, but he only likes dogs. So, I made a decision to own shocked: leave the man I love. Can now say that all the happy things that occurred in my life today - I have a child, have a deeply husband, there is a foot in the life-long cause HE marketing director, and Want to efforts of the founder of a company specializing in ergonomic products. These are all due to the man who I deep love but do not want to get married with me.

An important factor in the wisdom is fearless, this is not to say that we want to escape the fear, but do not let fear stand in our way. Once in my life into a trough, found all over the world who seem to have abandoned their own, be passionate about their own professional human resource management, but found that he was not so suitable for this job, every time I enter a company, they will transferred me to work in another department, it makes me depressed, so the resignation of entry, also began to thinking whether I am really suitable for the job. When met John Han, a founder of ergonomic products company, he told me his entrepreneurial experience and the HE ergonomic mouse, and told me my thinking is very active, more suitable to do some creative strong work. Persuasion, I enter HE company, doing the work that has nothing to do with my professional, all is began from the zero,but I gradually realized that I fell in love with the job, HE ergonomic mouse also seems to have become a part of my life.

My mother has repeatedly said to me one sentence: "angel can fly is because their heart is light." I appreciate most in life, failure is not the sworn enemy of success, but the part of success.

没有评论:

发表评论