2012年7月30日星期一

I have a logo design


    I have been in design department for several days,the daily work tedious, but without losing the taste.

    Today's work is a logo design. The image of a company logo design. Each designer has its own design habits, my habits are simple and clear at a glance. That means comfortable subtle savor. Generally do the design I will be careful consideration, to savor the design information, the only way to properly grasp the core.

    In my opinion a good designer will inevitably first done sufficient preparations,and then to start designing.Simply said, it is to do in preparation for battle, which is based products, an ergonomic mouse ergonomics company, they focus on brand image, and focus on the high quality,the products are designed to focus on human health. Played slogan is: to lead a "healthy" life. Ingenuity is the product to change the concept of consumer health products.

    For these data, I had to make a good logo, I designed the LOGO are also numerous, but their demand for LOGO, the first time, after all, requires high, so I have to understand, I have to find some of the information I do not know. The first is ergonomic, followed by their flagship product, ergonomic mouse. I am going to these two core to design the logo. Ergonomic has been widely used in abroad, but not at home a wide range, almost pitiful, the general good ergonomic products sold abroad basically, basically domestic market development, they developed paragraph ergonomic mouse is mainly for the group who face the computer and use the computer mouse every day.
  
    We deeply feel, use the mouse for a long time wrist, arm, each joint, especially pain, but most of us are ignore this phenomenon.And the company engaged in resolving this contradiction, so that more people will understand the health products, and to enjoy the benefits, so I found that if the logo must to do, I must try my best to do the job well so that I could afford my work ethic.

    Find multi-turn data, I identify the central idea of the logo is "ergonomic". To the health of more people, in order to awaken more people to pay attention to this knowledge, so I use of "human engineering" HE first letter, to do this logo, of course not so simple, you must do to deformation. Made a slightly deformed, I found a great impact, so I was the bold use of monochromatic black as the theme color of the logo. Such a glance to know that this is an ergonomic products company. Conducive to the spread of ergonomic health concepts. On a brand new logo is complete.

    As I expected I would like to submit up logo very popular with your boss like, and direct statement to say that this is what I want, and we shall fight HE brand to promote. To the time after the design of their company's corporate vi directly by me.

    Surprise ! This is a big one , this is not just a vi design. The successful cooperation, the future will inevitably have more design need to work together. Who does not like win-win situation. From this incident, I understand the details is the devil "to do every detail from the success will increasingly cut-off. I also deeply the blessings of this year's flagship product, ergonomic mouse can be sold.

没有评论:

发表评论