2012年7月2日星期一

Vigilance: do not let the "mouse hand" toward you!


We live in the ice city of Harbin, my parents are authentic in the Northeast. I have a sister, and her work in the coastal city of Dalian.
Some time ago, she gave me a phone call said,her palm with the wrist and sometimes uncontrolled, and often numb. Think of it was the winter cold or overtime tired, it will be right after one day or two day, however, after a period of time, her wrist pain begin to do.
As my sister can not stand the pain, but also in order not to affect the work. She go to the hospital to have a examination specifically. The result is incredible.
Drag the mouse hand will cramp
My sister tell to the doctor, the palm of her hand, often intermittently numb. Initially,it will be get better after massage for a few tine , and sometimes will be wake up while she was fall asleep as the pain.
Six months ago, my sister found his index finger easy to cramps as drag the mouse, at that time she was take not care. Now,not only the palm of her hand is often numb, and after working for some time in front of the computer, she feel the neck, shoulder pain, and sometimes the neck suddenly can not move.
The neurologist asked in detail about the working conditions of my sister, your palms tingling and other symptoms in a clinical setting is the kind of nerve entrapment disease, known as "mouse hand" , it is also called Repetitive Strain Injury ,RSI!
The work experience of my sister
Three years ago, my sister graduated from a university in Jiamusi ,and she came to Dalian, a trading company as an office clerk. As she often faced with the computer, the sister's spectacles has deepened, and the lenses have to like beer bottle glass. I feel love dealy for my sister About a year ago, my sister always said that her neck pain, especially recurring overtime. Slowly, she found her hand is also begin to pain, especially his right hand.
After getting to know, I understand that this is an office pain , it is an occupational disease. I am very proud of my sister,I really want to share the burden from her!
Boyfriend’s gifts
John and I have been together for 8 months 24 days. Last month birthday, John sent me a birthday present. An ugly mouse? !
When I get that "special" birthday present, I began to scold him. I said, you are faulty and the aesthetics is also bad! To send such a big mouse, and it’s black, my hands are so small, I am a girl so ugly thing, this is not the living death!
Later, when viewing the instructions, I suddenly find that it is an ergonomic product? ! Effective treatment for themouse hand? ! Try holding the heart, I secretly send the mouse to my sister.
A week later, my sister called me, said that the mouse is very useful. The entire right hand on top, very human, to solve the problem of wrist ligament injury.
Thank you John,I have misunderstand you!

没有评论:

发表评论