2012年7月18日星期三

Letter to change the fate of two people-A true story of my friend


The reason I can not wait to put this story forwarded to you, because it is almost rebuilt at the scene of all my friends love the purity of the faith and confidence. Especially when the hero finally agreed to put out the letter which closure of touching is also to change the fate of two people, I believe you will be sure not just moved ...

Kang Wei's story

"It was the summer after I came to the HE, our office to a tall girl, looked smart, very funny talk, sat opposite me. A year later, I am crazy to fall in love unable to extricate themselves, and yet hearsay, she had a boyfriend, I told myself give up 100 kinds of reasons, can 101 forces then without any explanation I sent back to her, I finally know what is irresistible, so I decided to give up HE human ergonomic vertical mouse Engineer posts, just walk away. Before I left, I gathered the courage to write her a letter, and I did not expect this letter changed my life.

"Because on the day after to her letter - that I thought the days from this part forever with her - when I wake up from the deep drunk, she was actually standing in front of me, eyes crying red and swollen and she asked me: 'what you have written is true?' I was all silly ... the time, we were like each other, my fundamental error is too shy. "

Fortunately, Kang Wei finally bravely taken the first step, facing a lot of thorny issues, such as Xiao He, break off an engagement, Kang Wei's new work, as well as the unexpected (Note: not expect) and to The reality of marriage (3): Kang Wei Since then, every day had to spend at least 4 hours from company to Xiao He’s home. Of course, with such a vast boundless love, all is nothing.

That love letters -

Xiao He: Hello!

Initial start just to see what interesting things, to hear what funny jokes wanted to tell you. Once happened to your customers to come and collect new samples of an ergonomic mouse, and you go to entertain him, did not speak of a joke, I start have a deep sense of loss. I asked myself, what has happened? One morning, I am on duty in the company, you returned from visit the company, I looked at your tired face, suddenly found a striking beauty. I finally understand: I was so deep in love with you, this discovery broke my heart.

I try to remind myself that, In addition to the love between men and women, there is a genuine friendship. I tell to myself we would not know each other as we are opposite as the fate,and now,I could know you has been very good;not a family, not into a house, do not asking too much, how can I get anything good thing? But all failed. I inevitably run away in the feelings of the road to the abyss. Can not love you, but do not know how. A dialogue or a knowing smile makes me feel a physical and mental pleasure. Even your every phone I suspect that your boyfriend and make me is a bitter.

I like alone, not afraid of loneliness, but now I can not. I go everywhere ,I just want to forget you, but you are like everywhere in the waves, like hanging over me. Sometimes during the day and survive, you tenaciously broke into my dreams. Once ... Hey, I once in a dream, kiss you, wake up and feel really do not want nothing. I was weak hearts hate endless.

This summer, you assigned to a house, I think you are going to be married, and almost despair to the peak. Although you do not belong to me, this despair is simply unreasonable, completely subconscious. Also talking about you give me introduce the object, you really hurt my heart, but do not blame you, blame me. In July, I went with several friends in Xinjiang. Period of time to play nice. Perhaps separation is the only relief. However, the day in the Mogao Grottoes in Dunhuang, a small gift stands and sell lettering small stone before I accidentally see the word "Xiao He," a stone head. I was completely collapsed and burst into tears. The friends looked at me in surprise, I interrupt to say: the Chinese nation is really great and splendid culture.

I want to leave HE ,then left the place which it has our common memories, certainly can not see you wear a wedding dress, you wear a wedding dress must have looked very beautiful. But in my eyes you do not have to wear good clothes, but also do not need make-up, your beauty is better than all. Day to read newspapers, talk to Feng Xiaogang, a movie needs to tears, to take their own bottles of beer to one side, back on the line. I think his mind must have been a kind, beautiful and intelligent girl had sat across from him.

I have been hired by a company, God is not cruel, gave me leave you can not attend your wedding, or I certainly can not hold. This secret with me for life. I need time to forget the mistakes. Tomorrow I am going to a new unit of work, I would like to not see you again. You have to take care, do not be so kind to treat any people,when you feel you want to angry just angry,and face the joke don’t stand too much.

Well, talk too much. Life is so cruel, and said a word of love to use to break up as the price. "I believe the age of love, can not sing your songs, often memories of my life." Song "Dust in the Wind" like myself, really nice. Not worry about me, I will learn to sing a sad song happier. One day I had a wife, I'll give her to sing the classic song "at the same table you.

没有评论:

发表评论