2012年7月5日星期四

The most modern diseases feared by the American friends


I am a buyer in Pennsylvania, USA Oceansea Town,my daily work is in front of the computer and contact the factory. I like to travel, to dream that one day, when I saved enough money, I have a Global Travel with my beloved wife.

But a few months ago, I found that whenever I use the computer, my right hand is aching. Lily was worry about my pain, because she found a "mouse hand" is the disease killer of the officer on the internet. So-called "mouse hand" is to use a traditional mouse for a long time, caused by the wrist and arm muscle damage, this is because the traditional mouse, there are significant flaws in the design.


No way, Lily's urging me had to find a new mouse on the Internet, hoping it could cure my “mouse hand”with and early time, because it not only affects my work, but also to affect my daily life. I found that even though every night I work off, wrist pain will affect my driving. I am surprised to find that HE ergonomic mouse is designed specifically for the modern office on the EBay (the world's largest sales platform), I found that the design of the vertical is different from the traditional mouse,and it can solve a wrist sprain. Now my "mouse hand" become better as the HE ergonomic mouse. I sincerely hope that this company can be successful and continue to provide customers with more quality products to meet the needs of its customers. Because it’s  the best mouse I've ever used, I think I will never use any other mouse! "


- James Harvey

没有评论:

发表评论