2012年7月13日星期五

What is holiness?


The first class to discuss the holy, one student said: "What is holiness? I do not murder, arson, no quarrel with the people; I spared every day, more books, less talk and strive to improve our cultural enrichment to purify their minds I think this is holy. "We all laugh. at his words,Subsequently, the teacher evaluation nothing,but told a story.

Saints Anthony penance for a long time and asked God whether he is holy enough. God said to him: "shoemaker Kant Bibi is holier ."

Anthony refused to accept the decision and he going to visit Kant

After a long journey, Anthony finally came to Kant’s shoe store. He asked: "what have you done and make the God think you are holier than me?"

Kant replied: "I do not know, I'm just a shoemaker. I always treat the shoes as the God's shoes when I repair it. Normally, I use this way to serve others. "

Anthony seems to have realized. It turned out that the so-called holy, does not lie in its cultivation, but that this noble quality in the treatment of others.

See the above article, I can not help but thinking of our HE team, we have to use a holy mind to create a unique ergonomic mouse, and to serve our customers.That is my sentiment of life.

没有评论:

发表评论