2012年7月23日星期一

If we come into unavoidable confrontation in our lifetime


Youth, met with the seven own. A bright, a sadness, a gorgeous, an adventure, a stubborn, a soft, and finally that is growing, that is my experience in the HE,on how to market our ergonomic vertical mouse.
(1)About. Oneself-
    Some people say, show their emotions in front of the crowd is naive, but I do not know how to hide your own mind, who once had I always like to say I know that my heart sick, I do not know that the I want anything else? Now, now, I always prefer one alone, do not want to step one. I'm working towards a mature way, should I own rounded, then roll further?
I found a person to give up the burden of leaving a good impression to others, the original was so at ease. A person does not have to delightful involvement can be like me at the moment so, stop. But this is not to be pursued, as our HE ergonomic vertical mouse, we developed it in order to get user acceptance, so our side involved with, while joy with.
(2) on the youth
    My hand symbol of life, love, career lines suddenly become staggered complex, time will gently push away, but I should still be that little girl dreaming all day, perhaps a sunny day, can be friends and lie Envisioning the future is OK, the future can not wait desirable on the grass. I also believe that the youth can sway a beautiful dream, the future is the hot sun in front of me, as long as I fall into the forging ahead, there will be a colorful feast awaits me.
    Occasionally, I will be anxious, will hesitate, will be disturbed.
    This is a cruel era, students and some ivory tower was still in college, some of his family's support, opened the shop, there are several married women at home full-time wife. Me, and looks outstanding temperament elegant, family background is not prominent enough clever, wrist, so I go from here?
     Life was a period of time, full of anxiety, but in addition to the brave, we have no choice. As whenever our ergonomic mouse a little by the accusations of others, I am very disturbed, will always think that in the end what is the reason why people would think so, but I kept thinking for a way out will always come out, and then believe one day our ergonomic mouse will be in hot pursuit of the world.
(3) on the goodbye
    Never know, who do casual to tell you goodbye, you really do not goodbye.
    "Good-bye, regular contact, and not to forget me, long time no see, how do you do? Busy lately, I have a prior busy, you,, hurriedly ~ Renzouchaliang, not that such a process do? I had today's friends are always so busy when I really do not disturb you. I just hope to also be able to think of me in you are most helpless.
4 July
    July through the blue sky, hung a fireball like the sun, the clouds as if the sun burnt, and also disappeared without a trace.
    The weather became so hot, rent an apartment when I did not expect the top floor is so hot, and then a home desperately splashing, the decisive leakage to the landlord downstairs room, then the landlord send a punitive expedition went room to ask the Editor's Note, in order to alleviate his anger, I snatched just HE ergonomic mouse samples brought back to him, he amused him that was already small eyes smiled and said: "This What is the mouse, the first time I wind ", and then walked away smiling, holding this mouse.
    (5) about love
       Always thought the most beautiful things will always be in our hearts, rather than in the eyes.
      People can not be lonely and indulgence, not because the indulgence and lonely life. All these years been a believer in the patient, I'm always so superstitious that something called the feeling paranoid notions of love, I hope, lifetime quitting! I met HE, and then meet with you.

没有评论:

发表评论