2012年7月6日星期五

The fragrance of childhood


A Mum told a story of her 2-year-old baby. She said that his daughter is very naughty with her grandmother simply unable to deal with. One day, she was at work, the baby naughty at home, she make a phone back, trying to scare her, she said with mock seriousness: "if your behaved is not, and so when mother come back home, I will be sure to give you some color to see. " I must have been intimidated. Unexpectedly, after a while,my daughter say with a lovely voice:"mom, don’t forget baby's favorite color is pink, oh."
What a lovely girl. Everyone laughed.
Another mother added. Her baby is less than year-old boy, he seems to have asked the problem that will never finish. Now the problem again: mom,why the earth is spinning, but we can not feel it? She thought a minute and told to him that is because we are much smaller than the earth, so we can’t feel it. The son said, but I can feel it in turn. When he say that finished,he transferred from the circle in place. Turn a series of a dozen laps, and finally lurched and stopped, faint and said, Mom, I feel the earth in turn.


    How clever the child is. Everyone laugh loudly.
   A father follow the topic. One day, he ride out to play with his four-year-old son, on the halfway, it suddenly began to rain, hit the body, has been with the slightest chill. Panic among, and quickly come up with poncho to wear, for fear his son caught in the rain,the poncho block his son tightly on the back seat. His son hold up the corner of hiding following the poncho with his two little hands, happily shouting: "header rain, it’s the header rain today!"
What a optimistic child,the people have a thumbs-up.
A mother with a smile Let's talk about the son of an embarrassing stories. A two year old son to pull the toilet, suddenly, put a loud fart,her grandmother deliberately tease him, pretending disgust to ask: "baby, are you just fart?" Son raised his head, like a think, very calmly replied: "no,it’s just because my ass in singing."
It’s a humorous answer. The crowd laughed with delight.
  
I listened to their talk quietly.Thought of my own childhood, now,my life can only spent at work,as I must to the develop our HE team, every day from dawn to dusk, all kinds of work, so a little bit of my youth, but as the team,it becomes without any complaint. I want someday our team will become the team like the Apple Inc,our product like the ergonomic verticalmouse will be also famouse of the word in my life ,so it’s the most happy thing in my life,now,I am only willing HE company will has a long-term development.

1 条评论: