2012年7月27日星期五

Then who? Grateful for having you


    Joined HE team for some time, perhaps here passenger carrying everyone's dream, I can really feel here, unity, passion and love. Everyone has it’s unique charm.
Let me tell to you the great people in my team.
   John is a man who able to endure hardship rich sense of humor, strong operational capacity, who truly love love women, maybe that is the nature of himself, I remember once I told him to help me move a table to another place, and then he tell to me that he must ask another colleagut to help together, then I am surprised looking at him: "can I not?" Unexpectedly, he said: "Well, you are a girl (usually his total not think of me as a girl) "Then he lift up the table to complete this great task.I look at this person, his classic quotes: "I would rather that he is the cow dung, because the flowers are inserted in cow dung."
    Xiang gave me the biggest feeling is especially hard working,has the colour of legendary in the middle of our team, he told us the experience that he has passed, and I feel that he is not easy in his life. Our team member except him to come out from the ivory tower, after he has graduated from the high school, he was very hard in his time,into the factory as the general workers, learned computer technology, repair to others engaged in the network, but also into the MLM organizations, to today's SEO expert, every step forward to pay more sweat than others, I believe that his future income will not be less than the others.  Because he is a rivet boy, sum up experience, the failure to find in the hustle of their dreams.
    East is a gentle writer, write articles always make other people refreshing, feeling very delicate, each story seemed to be able to see the point of his life on the inside, but it seems this is not true, the total in pocketed between their natural tears of female colleagues, team members are diminutive writer East; remember a customer a surprise visit to our company said some of the copy depends on our cooperation ergonomicmouse, but it happens to be responsible for this one of my colleagues just a business trip, has been called to get in touch. When East told me not worry, you also have to participate in this project, you start with a serious think about the content then to write down the points, I write out the copy; then our division of labor, one person communicate with the client, the other continuc to contact with the other colleague.Sure enough, an hour later,East perfect presente the paper and laid the foundation for our successfully won the customer. He is such a person, show resourcefulness in an emergency,writhe like an angel.
Sily is a strong responsibility to the family, a girl has a clear view of her career, love and full of fantasy girl, I think whoever could able to marry her would be a blessing in the future, as I was a girl too, or will become one of her suitors. Perhaps it is because the fate between the two of us, when I joined HE in particular, we become the best friends.
Positive sense of cooperation is always a person alone, it is very terrible thing. A football team, if only the individual spirit, will never be possible without victory.
Then who? Thank you, whether at work or in life to give me unlimited help, this is a passion and dream team, we are committed to building the world's best ergonomic mouse, so that all people can stay away from the mouse hand, this is the mission of the HE team, the purpose of the invention of a truly ergonomic vertical mouse.

没有评论:

发表评论